If you are an Android device user and your device has bugs, this article will be important to you! As we know, Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is an adjustable command line tool that lets users communicate and control their Android device from a computer via a USB link. But if you are confused about ADB setup 1.4.3, here now I’m going to explain this. So, if you want to debug ADB downloads with your Android device, ADB driver install is the best method. And it is a perfect solution if you usually connect your Android device to your computer.
The Universal ADB Driver download is a driver package that will enable all modern Windows OS devices and laptop PCs to obtain the presence of USB-connected Android devices and establish a streamlined file-sharing experience by organizing the portable storage drive. Let’s see the complete manuals for ADB setup 1.4.3. If you are interested to know about this method, read this article at the end. Keep reading!
Explaining about ADB Driver Download
Overall, the ADB Driver installer is a driver package that is specially designed to install the Google ADB drivers on your computer in a few clicks and a few minutes. This command line tool helps you to communicate and control, copy files back and forth, easily install and uninstall apps, run shell commands, and add on an Android device from a desktop PC via a USB link. So, if you try ADB setup 1.4.3, you can authorize more valuable stuff on your Android device that may not be useful for daily work but can be very functional for your users or developers.
It has three elements;
- ADB command
In the ADB command, a client sends commands.
2. A daemon
A daemon runs commands on your Android device.
3. A server
A server controls client-daemon communication.
After setting up this driver package on your device, you have the access to phone storage, such as images and videos, directly from Windows Explorer or any other PC file manager. So, quickly try this app!
The procedure for ADB setup 1.4.3 for phones and Windows
ADB setup download 1.4.3 is the most famous and disposable ADB download version out there. It is compatible with all Windows versions such as Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the latest Windows 11 versions. Let’s see the preparation facts for this ADB setup guide;
- Before setup ADB 1.4.3, keep in mind that to connect your Android device to the PC via the USB cable
- Enable the USB debugging mode on your phone
- Surely, install the latest USB drivers on your PC
- Launch the Settings app
- Press the “About phone” option at the bottom of the list
- Then click the Build Number option 7 times to enable Developer Mode. You’ll see a toast message when it’s complete
- Go back to the main settings and now you can see a new developer options menu that you can access
- Go forward and enable the USB debugging mode
- Now it is completely set up on your phone. Scroll down below and follow the instructions guide for your particular operating system
- Download the Android SDK Platform for Windows Zip file
- Open Windows Explorer and manage to where you removed the contents of this zip file
- Now, open a command prompt from the same directory as this ADB binary
- Connect your Android smartphone to your computer using a proper cable. Exchange the USB mode to “File Transfer” mode
- In the command prompt window, enter the command “adb devices” to set up the ADB daemon
- On your phone screen, you can see a prompt to allow or deny USB debugging access. Now you have to grant USB debugging access when prompted
- Finally, re-enter the command from step 6. If it’s successfully completed, you should now see your device’s serial number in the command prompt
Explore the features
- Quick installer
The quick installer allows you to install the Google ADB Driver quickly within only a few minutes. Simply connect your Android device to Windows.
- Compatible with every device
This ADB Installer properly works with any Android device such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, Nokia, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Amazon, etc.
- Detects Manufacturer Name and Model
This tool automatically detects the Manufacturer’s Name and the Model of various devices
- Refresh Button
You can refresh the device list that is attached to the computer.
- Supports Windows x86 and x64 bit
It supports all Windows devices
So, I can strongly recommend this ADB driver to you! If you want to know more info about this ADB setup 1.4.3, refer to our official website. And let us know your comments and suggestions through the comment section!